1. The Copyright of all the information published on this page is reserved to Micromar Europe S.L. and its content is protected by the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection. The information collected in this page, including personal information, will not be granted in any way other than that established in these terms and upon consent from the interested party.
2. It is strictly forbidden:
– – To reproduce, use, modify, sell, publish, distribute or make any other use, in whole or in part, either commercial or not, of the contents of this website without prior written authorization from Micromar Europe S.L.
– For any third party to translate, adapt, reorder or make any other kind of change on behalf of Micromar Europe S.L..
– To copy, in whole or in part, the databases contained in this page.
– To copy or use the brands, pictures, logos or any other kind of graphic material contained in this page.
1. All signed contents are under full responsibility of their authors and do not express the opinion of Micromar Europe S.L.
1. The Website may contain references to specific products and services of Micromar which might not be available in a specific country (at that moment). Such reference does not imply or guarantee that said products or services are available at any time in specific countries, also depending on the feasibility of sale according to the legislation of the country in question. Please contact your local contact person at Micromar to obtain more information.
1. The access to information about products contained in this website is restricted to health professionals, as determined by the Brazilian Ministry of Health.
1. The industry and trade brands, service brands, corporate names, packages and products presented in this website are protected by laws in Brazil and globally. Their use is forbidden without prior written authorization from Micromar Europe S.L..